To demonstrate the ability to recognize internal and external vulnerabilities through reviewing survey questions and findings.
1. Review the 2020 Edelman Trust Barometer Report.
2. Select three findings from the report which you found insightful or helpful for understanding an entity’s internal audience.
3. Select three entities. These can be a manufacturer, city, theme park, charity foundation, anything of your choice in any country but it must be in existence.
3. Write out the specific finding and the name of an entity to which you think it may apply. Do this for each finding.
4. Describe in at least two paragraphs with two references (you may include other resources) to support your points. Do this for each entity.
Make sure your resources are consistent and complete. Example: According to Statista.com, “Cosmetics Industry – Statistics & Facts,” by M. Ridder, Dec. 1, 2020, the global cosmetic market grew …
Please see the file I uploaded as a reference. I want a similar one
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more