n this final assignment, you will design a total rewards program based on an existing organization that you have studied earlier in the course or, with the instructor’s permission, a different organization.
Before creating the final projected total rewards program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. You will have also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program.
In the final paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages plus a title page, reference page, and appendix documents including implementation timeline and metrics. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
1. Provide a Title Page in Academic Format
2. Give the Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Summarize and describe the organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
4. Show your knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings.
5. Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
6. Describe further the current requisite capabilities of the organization and the competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
7. Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program.
8. Present the justification for your recommendations.
9. Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
10. Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did.
11. Present a general explanation for the timeline for implementation (to be presented in a table or graph format in the timeline portion of the paper.
12. Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gained about total rewards through the activity.
13. Reference Page (with at least 8 scholarly sources)
imeline for Implementation (6%)
To supplement the final paper, you will develop an action plan for implementing the recommendations for the total rewards program. You are encouraged to use a Gantt chart or Pert or similar graphic to display a timeline and the interdependence or sequence of the activities.
A good action plan contains specific and quantifiable steps; the order in which those steps are to be taken; the individuals responsible for each step; the individuals responsible for overall segments as applicable; the required resources for each step; and the funding sources as applicable.
The timeline adds to the presentation/paper and aids in the identification of success measures and issues/problems encountered and overcome.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more