Kirk (2019) states composition is reviewing every visual property of the design. The final layer of design thinking concerned composition: how to position, arrange and size all the chart elements, interactive controls and annotated components across the entire project and the construction decisions within each chart. Meeting the optimum readability and meeting the intent of the project is the objective. Dividing composition into project-level and chart-level composition options can help review and address areas of opportunities.
The scenario – you have just been hired at the company that has only been in business for 6 months. The position was open due to the previous employee asked to resign due to performance issues. You are now the designer for the new visual the previous employee was developing. You must developing new composition choices in the face of having to accommodate new contextual factors listed below. Provide two project-level and two chart-level composition options to address each topic listed below and provide the reasoning for each option.
1. You had to demonstrate the worst possible data visualization composition practices in the same physical space/size. In other words what is the worst practice in a scenario where you are limited to an assigned physical space / size for the visual
2. You had to force yourself to use as small a space as reasonably possible
3. You have to transpose the work from landscape portrait or vice-versa
4. The initial data provided includes scales that will not fit onto one page, but a refresh of the data is indicating a change is needed
5. The trustworthiness of the entire project is being questioned by upper management
Your research paper should be at least 3 pages (900 words), double-spaced, have at least 4 APA references, and typed in an easy-to-read font in MS Word (other word processors are fine to use but save it in MS Word format).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more