DUE 10/01/2020 Opioid crisis survey
We need to gather data on the opioid crisis in Anytown. One way to collect data is by using surveys.
For this assignment:
Create a survey to assess opioid use in Anytown. You can use an online survey creator, like SurveyMonkey. The survey should be at least 2 pages.
In a separate essay format respond to the questions and prompts below in 1000 words.
1. Determine and explain the type of survey you used and why you believe this is the best choice for a survey? Include your rationale for the following:
2. The number of questions in the survey
3. Describe the questions used and reasoning for the selected question content
4. Distribution and collection of the survey (How do you plan on doing this?)
5. Selection of the participants for the survey ( What is your targeted population and aggregate and why?)
6. Assess and describe how you will ensure validity and reliability of the survey. (Provide evidence and rational)
Essay should be in APA 7th edition with at least three credible source
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more