External link to Discussions 8

Discussions 8

This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of the course  Data Science & Big Data Analysis and any particular article, topic, or […]

External link to Week 8

Week 8

Review a Security Breach which occurred over the past year and present a research paper providing the below point!! Describe the incident Provide Specifics about the incident. What data or information was impacted? Describe threat modeling techniques which could have assisted in the mitigation of breach. How can the organization be better postured for future attacks? This assignment should be in APA format and have […]

External link to Web Scraping Homework – Mission to Mars

Web Scraping Homework – Mission to Mars

Step 1 – Scraping Complete your initial scraping using Jupyter Notebook, BeautifulSoup, Pandas, and Requests/Splinter. Create a Jupyter Notebook file called mission_to_mars.ipynb and use this to complete all of your scraping and analysis tasks. The following outlines what you need to scrape. NASA Mars News Scrape the NASA Mars News Site (https://mars.nasa.gov/news/?page=0&per_page=40&order=publish_date+desc%2Ccreated_at+desc&search=&category=19%2C165%2C184%2C204&blank_scope=Latest  ) and collect the latest News Title and Paragraph Text. Assign the text […]

External link to Assignment

Assignment

Select a topic from the below list and create an essay answering the question noted below. with the following guidelines:  Use at least Two peer reviewed reference: weight 10% of total grades APA format (as well as the in-text citation).  weight 10% of total grades Essay components  Introduction of the topic: weight 20% of total grades   Lecture review (summary of the two references) :  weight 40% […]

External link to 3-4 Page body Portfolio Project in APA 6th standard with no plagiarism

3-4 Page body Portfolio Project in APA 6th standard with no plagiarism

3-4 Page Portfolio Project in APA 6th standard with no plagiarism. 3-4 pages should be the body with at least 3 scholarly references. For this project, select an organization that has leveraged Cloud Computing technologies in an attempt to improve profitability or to give them a competitive advantage.  Research the organization to understand the challenges that they faced and how they intended to use Cloud […]

External link to 1 Discussion question , 1 Case Study and 1 PPT

1 Discussion question , 1 Case Study and 1 PPT

Discussion 8. Student feedback is very important to us at University, please list anything that would like to see changed in this course and how it will improve the learning experience for students. Write some thing about this course and some points regarding the question. Paper Write a 4 to 5 page paper (not including title and reference pages) write-up a scenario where you develop […]

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more