Before you post your responses, you will need to do the following:
Visit http://www.storycorps.org/listenand search for stories related to relationships/interpersonal topics and issues. That is, pick a story that speaks to you and is related to the course materials
Choose at least 3/three stories to analyze.
Listen to each story and take notes.
Once you have taken notes about the stories, you will write an essay response. Upon completion, your essay should
have a clear (and brief) introduction, a body and a clear (and brief) conclusion format.
be 1000-1200 words in length.
incorporate three references from three different chapters in the course textbook. Other textbooks, articles, websites and such will not be accepted.
include a clear in-text citation (text chapter, page number) of materials from our textbook.
not include a reference page.
be free of spelling and grammar errors.
represent college-level writing
In your post, you must include:
Introduction:• Information about the website and its history and purpose (be brief). • The title or theme of each of the three stories.
Body: Using a proper essay format, answer the following questions about each of the stories you have chosen:
• Name the speaker(s) and the interviewer(s) and their relationship.
• Explain what the story is about, the theme.
• What experiences have shaped the lives of each person in the story?
• How does each person in the story respond, physically or emotionally, to these experiences?
• Explain what you got each out of each story/interview
• What did you have in common with the interview/story?
• What connection do you have to the topic? If you did not have any thing in common or connect with interview/story, explain how you responded emotionally and intellectually to these experiences.
• Finally, include working hyperlinks to the essays you used for this assignment.
Conclusion: Briefly summarize the content of your essay
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more