Step One: Find an article from a credible source that was written within the last 5 years, and illustrates ONE of the following key terms from Chapter 5: coevolution, commensalism, interspecific competition, limiting factors, mutualism, parasitism, predator-prey relationship, primary or secondary ecological succession, or resource partitioning.
Step Two: Provide a link or pdf copy of the article and in 200-250 words answer the following:
1. What is the main point of the article? Be sure to include significant ideas, places, people, etc.
2. What Chapter 5 key term is discussed in the article? Be sure to thoroughly explain the definition of this term.
3. What did you learn from the article? (“Nothing” is not an acceptable answer. If you did not learn anything, please select another article.)
4. What question(s) do you have for the author? What do you want to know more about? (Please take your time, think critically, and pose a well thought out question. The answer should not be obvious nor found within the article.)
5. How does this article relate to your life? (Please provide an answer specific to your life. I am not looking for a generic answer that could apply to anyone.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more