1) Minimum 7 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page (Due 20 hours)
Part 2: minimum 6 pages (Due 24 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Healthcare Policy
1. Describe the APRN scope of practice laws and regulations in Florida briefly.
2. Explain to what extent these permit APRNs to practice to the full extent of their education and training?
3. Formulate a proposal to limit the gap between education and APRN scope due to the laws and regulations in Florida
Part 2: Assessment, pharmacology and pathophysiology
1. How to assess in consult Hyperopia (One paragraph)
2. From pharmacology, describe Ototoxicity (One paragraph)
3. Describe the pharmacology treatment for Sinusitis (One paragraph)
4. How to assess in consult Cirrhosis (One paragraph)
5. How to assess in consult Pancreatitis (One paragraph)
6. Describe the pharmacology treatment for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) (One paragraph)
7. What is the pharmacology goal of treatment of BPH (One paragraph)
8. How to assess in consult Penile Cancer (One paragraph)
9. What is the pathophysiology of Prostatitis (One paragraph)
10. How to assess in consult Prostatitis (One paragraph)
11. What are the pathophysiology consequences of Prostatitis? (One paragraph)
12. What is the pathophysiology of Testicular cancer (One paragraph)
13. What is the pathophysiology of headaches-red flag (One paragraph)
14. What is the pathophysiology of headaches- Tension type (One paragraph)
15. How to assess in consult Meniscal tear (One paragraph)
16. What is the pharmacology goal of treatment of Muscle cramps/spam (One paragraph)
17. What is the pathophysiology of Anemia (One paragraph)
18. How to assess in consult Croup (One paragraph)
Our writers will make you blaze your exams with exceptional results!!
We give you exactly what you want.
Waste no more time and place the order today at discounted rates
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more