1. What design did this study use? (Experimental or Correlational)
2. What is/are independent variable(s)? (Specify the levels). Note: there may be more than one IV. Try to spot them all!
3. What is/are dependent variable(s)? (List all dependent variables authors measured)
4. How many participants in the study? What methods (e.g., survey, computer, equipment, etc.) did authors utilize to measure variables? How did they manipulate the IV?
5. What are the finding in the study?
For 6 & 7:
Write no more than 10 sentences, the max word count is 250.In-text citation and direct quotes are not needed (we will learn how to do that next week!). You cannot directly copy and paste the sentences/phrases from the original article. You must use your own words (paraphrase) to summarize. Each students writing should and must be different even for group members in the same group. Copying and pasting from any outside source is regarded as plagiarism behavior.
6. Write one paragraph to summarize and paraphrase a) the design the authors used for their project, b) identify the independent and dependent variables, c) talk about how the authors carried out their study (the methods), and then d) summarize the results. Make sure to follow above-mentioned requirements.
7. Were there any confounds in the study? Explain why or why not, and explain how you think this confound might have influenced the results of the study. Make sure to follow above-mentioned requirements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more